Train smarter so that you can train harder!
Apply these seven tips to your current training routine:
1. Warm up (for real)
2. Practice good form
3. Progress slowly over time
4. Drop the all or nothing mentality
5. Don’t train when you’re not recovered, that’s asking to get hurt.
6. Pay attention to your training variables, and take note of what’s working and what’s not.
7. Rest when you’re supposed to so you can recover.
Lifting is a long game and we’re aiming for longevity!
Ready to start your plan and make real sustainable progress towards your goals?
Contact me to snag your spot.
Coaching: Apply here!